The vaccine debate is never without controversy but there are ways to minimize the side effects and possible damage from the ingredients in vaccines, ingredients that can include heavy metals and chemical adjuvants. It takes a bit of preparation and planning but is well worth the effort.
Step 1 – One hour before being vaccinated, take a dose of a fish oil supplement
This is because eicosapentaenoic acid or EPA (one of the omega 3 fatty acids found in fish oil supplements) is a potent immunosuppressant. While normally if you take a high dose of EPA you will be more susceptible to infections, in the case of an immune adjuvant reaction you want to reduce it. Taking the fish oil supplement one hour before a shot will block the ability of a very powerful adjuvant called lipopolysaccharide (LPS) to cause brain inflammation.
Ideally, the product to take would be an Omega 3 marine lipid – one that is cold-extracted and certified to be free of mercury and pollutants. Examples such as “quality greenlip mussel supplements” are available online. Even better, the product could and should contain antioxidants with a high ORAC value. ORAC stands for oxygen radical absorbance capacity and refers to a food’s antioxidant value. For example, high ORAC foods are therapeutic foods, as opposed to simply nutritionally fulfilling foods and include vibrantly colored fruits and vegetables – red, orange, yellow, and purple.
Continue with regular doses of this supplement or fish oil (even after the vaccination) to prevent inflammatory flare-ups. The recommendation is to carry on for at least a month.
Step 2 – Immediately before vaccination (or as soon as possible)
Take a calcium supplement. As this needs to be in contact with the mucous membranes of the mouth to do its work, hold it under the tongue until dissolved.
Step 3 – Immediately after a vaccine injection
Apply an ice pack to the injection site to inhibit blood flow to the area and prevent the vaccine ingredients from spreading into the blood and surrounding tissues. This is especially important for vaccines that contain adjuvants. Remember to take your own ice pack with you because of the necessity of applying it quickly.
Once you are home, keep applying that cold pack regularly throughout the day – and even the next day if needed.
Step 4 – Within two hours of vaccination
Take a dose of homeopathic Thuja Occidentalis 30C.
Repeat the dose every 12 hours to complete a total of 3 doses and no more. Thuja is available at health food stores that carry homeopathic remedies as well as compounding pharmacies. There are also excellent homeopathic sources online. Homeopathy will continue to counteract any side effects even months or years later.
Recommended: Best Supplements To Kill Candida and Everything Else You Ever Wanted To Know About Fungal Infections
Step 5 – Finally, and as part of the healing process, include these supplements
- Vitamin E (in a natural form that is high in gamma-E) can help to reduce the immune reactions and may also limit several of the inflammatory cytokines. Avocado oil and kiwifruit seed oil are both excellent sources of all the natural forms of vitamin E.
- Take vitamin C (at a dose of 1000 mg) 4 times a day between meals as a potent anti-inflammatory (use in a buffered form and not as ascorbic acid). Any sign of loose stools could mean you have reached bowel intolerance of the vitamin – so immediately cut back on the dose.
- Two further supplements that can provide extra protection against the toxic effects of vaccines are astaxanthin and zinc.
These are 5 very worthwhile suggestions for you, or any member of your family, to help the body recover from undergoing a vaccine shot.
- How To Detoxify and Heal From Vaccinations – For Adults and Children
- Doctors Against Vaccines – Hear From Those Who Have Done the Research
- How Plumbing (Not Vaccines) Eradicated Disease
- Vaccines, Retroviruses, DNA, and the Discovery That Destroyed Judy Mikovits’ Career
- How to Protect Yourself If You Get a Vaccine – Natural NewsBlog
- Signs of AluminumPoisoning – JoAnne F. Struve
- List of Vaccine Ingredients – Wikipedia
- A Glimpse into the Scary World of Vaccine Adjuvants – Vaccine Choice Canada