A poacher hunting lions has been killed and eaten by the very pride of lions he was hunting.
At a private game reserve in South Africa the hunter was heard screaming for help as he was attacked at the Ingwelala Private Nature Reserve in Hoedspruit outside Phalaborwa. The lions were chased off, but only after they quickly devoured much of the body, leaving a bloody mess, and leaving the poachers head seemingly untouched.
A scream was heard and the lions were scattered by the sound of gunshots but it was too late to do anything for him. He was eaten.”
It seems the victim was poaching in the game park when he was attacked and killed by lions.” – Limpopo police spokesman Moatshe Ngoepe told AFP.
At first the police believed the dead man was a tractor driver working at the game reserve. When that person was discovered alive and well they realized the severed head was likely that of a poacher. A loaded hunting rifle and ammunition were The dead man was not carrying documents. Police called in the Department of Home Affairs assist them to identify the body. Police Lieutenant-Colonel Moatshe Ngoepe said:
The process of identifying this body has already commenced and it might be made easier as his head was amongst the remains found at the scene.”
Some of our best:
- Sugar Leads to Depression – World’s First Trial Proves Gut and Brain are Linked (Protocol Included)
- Detox Cheap and Easy Without Fasting – Recipes Included
- Start Eating Like That and Start Eating Like This – Your Guide to Homeostasis Through Diet
- How to Make the Healthiest Smoothies – 4 Recipes
- Holistic Guide to Healing the Endocrine System and Balancing Our Hormones