Hair loss is caused by genetics, hormones, or poor circulation of the scalp (usually all three). Excess dandruff can cause hair loss, but this, too, is a sign of poor scalp circulation. Poor scalp circulation is a sign of overall poor blood circulation. Poor blood circulation is a sign of poor health.
Spending a few hours a day upside down while massaging the scalp would be the fastest way to promote hair growth, but it’s not very practical.
It is possible to stop hair loss and even reverse it with proper health and increasing blood flow to the scalp. The natural remedy for hair loss, first and foremost, is to restore the body to optimum health, making sure the kidneys are functioning properly, the liver is detoxified, the colon is clean and healthy, the body is not overrun by Candida, and blood circulation is not impeded by toxins.
Also, make sure you are consuming a diet high in plants like potatoes, bell peppers, sprouts, and cucumbers, all of which are high in silicon.
Make sure your diet is not deficient in iron, zinc, B vitamins, omega 3s, trace minerals, amino acids, or salt (not refined salt, but colorful mineral rich sea salt).
In addition, you can speed up the process with a few of these natural hair loss remedies:
- Apply olive oil and/or coconut oil to the ends of your hair, brush into scalp every night before bed. And wash your hair with baking soda and rinse with apple cider vinegar every day.
- Use hot and cold hydro therapy on the scalp to increase blood flow. Gently tap (with the back side of your brush) parts of scalp showing hair loss 50 times.
- Lay down with the head hanging off the bed and brush hair from the scalp to the ends 100 times a day. It should be noted that brushing your hair too much without promoting good scalp health with diet and other therapies may result in more hair loss.
- Consider using Morocco Method hair care. Use their hair detox kit, which works amazingly well. Or, skip the shampoo all together.
- This Inexpensive Easy Detox will improve the body’s blood circulation and decrease inflammation.
- Soak Amla Powder with water in cast iron overnight. Use this to wash your hair the following morning. Use this natural remedy three times a week.
- Saw palmetto has been proven as effective or more effective then Rogain at stopping and reversing hair loss. Even better than just saw palmetto, check out Shillington’s Prostate Formula (other ingredients within this formula also help stimulate hair regrowth).
- And remember that a poor diet and smoking anything can lead to hair loss. Eat more raw produce.
Onion Juice Reverses Alopecia and Gray Hair
Onion juice has been used for centuries treat thin graying hair and alopecia. Onion juice has many benefits to the hair follicles:
Onions are rich in sulphur and other compounds that are great for killing infections. Onion juice kills germs, parasites, some fungal infections; all can cause hair loss. Onions remove hydrogen peroxide buildup and reduce inflammation while providing enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and other nourishment to regenerate hair floccules.
Studies have shown that daily onion juice applied topically can reduce and reverse greying and regrow hair. You can juice or crush the onion. Apply the onion juice daily to your scalp and lightly massage or brush it in. Leave the onion Juice on the scalp for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Start with a small amount, it’s tricky and it’s messy.
Baldness, or at least some hair loss, is unavoidable for some. But in most cases, hair loss is a sign of poor health and is therefore reversible. Restoring the body’s health can be a difficult lifestyle change, but the rewards are worth the effort. Hair regrowth is merely one of the benefits.
A very common cause of alopecia in men and women is hypothyroidism. If you have symptoms that could indicate a thyroid problem, check out Hypothyroidism – Prevention and Natural Remedies.
- Morrocco Method Hair Care
- Saw Palmetto – Gaia Herbs
- Shillington’s Prostate Formula
- Shillington’s Total Nutrition Formula
- Liquid Light – Sunwarrior
- Fundamental Sulfur Powder – Douglas Labs
- Hypothyroidism – Prevention and Natural Remedies
- The Power of Our Hormones and How To Balance Them
- The Soap and Shampoo Conspiracy
- Reverse Gray Hair Naturally