Pro-vaccine rhetoric’s “science” supports today’s vaccines as well as the vaccine schedule. Anyone paying attention knows that far too many of today’s scientific studies reach the conclusions predetermined by the pharmaceutical companies or chemical companies who funded the study. Data is often withheld and manipulated. While results can easily be skewed, the infant mortality rate is a bit more difficult to falsify.
In the article, Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity? published in Human and Experimental Toxicology in September of 2011 a clear correlation between infant death and the countries’ respective vaccine schedules was shown.
An analysis was made of the 34 countries with the lowest infant mortality rate. The United States was number 34. (Yes, though we spend the most on medicine, 33 countries had a lower infant mortality than the United States in 2009.) Of these 34 countries, 5 of the nations with the lowest infant death rate required 12 vaccines (the fewest), while the United States required 26 (the highest).
When the results were charted the correlation was clear. As the authors said,
These findings demonstrate a counter-intuitive relationship: nations that require more vaccine doses tend to have higher infant mortality rates.”
Infant deaths that are a direct result of vaccine injury are sometimes labeled as such, but too often they are categorized as pneumonia, SIDS, suffocation, etc. In addition to deaths that occur within hours or days of vaccination, death may occur in the weeks or months after vaccination due to a weakened immune system.
The Unites States no longer holds the same rank. There are no longer 33 countries with a lower infant mortality rate than ours. Today, there are 56 countries with a lower infant mortality rate. The current U.S. schedule includes 32 vaccines for the first year.
- Vaccines, Retroviruses, DNA, and the Discovery That Destroyed Judy Mikovits’ Career
- How To Detoxify and Heal From Vaccinations – For Adults and Children
- Influenza Vaccine – A Comprehensive Overview of the Potential Dangers and Effectiveness of the Flu Shot
- How Plumbing (Not Vaccines) Eradicated Disease
- Doctors Against Vaccines – Hear From Those Who Have Done the Research
- Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity? – PMC
- The World Fact Book – Central Intelligence Agency
- U.S. infant mortality rate worse than other countries – CBS News