Can I get all of Shillington’s Recipes?
Here’s what we can offer right now, with more coming soon:
Can I republish OLM content on another website?
Yes! Please follow these guidelines:
- Include the entire article – start to finish – (include source links and all copy as published).
- Keep the formatting as is with subheadings and bullet points.
- The beginning of the article must state that this is a republication of an article from Organic Lifestyle Magazine, and link the name, “Organic Lifestyle Magazine” back to the URL of the published article at our site.
- You may also publish pieces of the article as long as they are cited using proper attributes with smart links
Example: This article is reprinted with permission from Organic Lifestyle Magazine.
- Add the author’s bio to the end of the article.
- If the site has a special section for an author bio, place the following copy in that space:
Can I write for OLM?
We are looking for writers. Contact us at Write for OLM.
Can I reprint an article I published elsewhere on OLM?
After publishing an article on OLM, may I republish it elsewhere?Yes. If you wish to republish your article on your own blog or website, please wait at least 7 days from the date of publication.
If you wish to republish your OLM article on another site (other than your own), follow the instructions at the top of this page for “Can I republish OLM content on another website?“
What’s up with these advertisements?
Can I advertise within OLM?
Possibly. If you are one of the few select companies that meet our stringent criteria.
Is there a print version?
Nope, we’re just online at this time.
What is your stance on vaccinations?
We are totally and completely anti-vaccines as they are practiced today.
How can I donate?
If you’d like to donate we take donations via the click of this button below. We will soon have a paid subscription plan, so check back soon.