Twenty-five years ago, when I still believed in the merits of conventional medicine, I kept my boys up to date on their vaccinations. Imagine my surprise when both of them caught whooping cough… and gave it to me.
It wasn’t fun. The fact that we were on vacation throughout the acute phase, made it worse. I shudder to think of the number of people we may have infected due to the doctors originally misdiagnosing it as altitude sickness (which of course isn’t contagious).
Cough, cough, puke. That was the action repeated a hundred times a day for a few weeks. The boys were the ones who coughed so hard they threw up. I was the one with the mild case. I remember sudden, explosive, uncontrollable coughing. Coughs that came on so fast, I would spew mucus across the inside of the windshield before I could raise my hand a few inches to cover my mouth.
They boys produced an amazing amount of mucus. Looking at their throats, all you could see was a thick wall of green slime. That’s what I remember most about the disease – green mucus and vomit, along with the unmistakable gasp for air (that’s the whoop in whooping cough) during all consuming fits of coughing.
We started off with inhalers (both boys had had a history of asthma) but ending up buying our own nebulizer to deliver asthma medication with a saline mist, the same delivery method used in a hospital emergency room or a doctor’s office. It helped, but nothing really made much difference other than time.
The coughing lasted a few months after the acute illness passed. Whenever the boys exerted themselves, like riding their bikes, coughing returned.
Believe me, I can honestly say I witnessed firsthand and secondhand how awful whooping cough can be. And I don’t believe for a second that their vaccinations made the illness less severe.
There is a current whooping cough outbreak in Utah, with 19 confirmed cases (as of March 27). The only surprise is that the mainstream media is not yet accusing unvaccinated children for this outbreak like they tried to blame unvaccinated children for the latest measles outbreak. Maybe that’s because ALL of the kids afflicted are up to date on their vaccines. Yes, that’s right. All of them.
They are reminding us that the vaccine only works 90-95% of the time. And yet, in our case, both of my sons caught it? For us, that would suggest the vaccine itself was at fault. How else could you explain it?
They are saying that the kids who caught whooping cough will have a milder case since they were vaccinated. Yeah, right. That is one of the standard statements.
And, of course, they are saying to be sure and get your vaccines and keep them up to date.
How many products can blatantly fail to achieve the intended outcome and call it a win? How many products can maim and kill and still be forced upon innocent children?
Spin doctors. That’s what they are. I never fully appreciated that term until this moment.
- VitalzymX – World Nutrition (These are the best I know of for eliminating fibrin buildup)
- Shillington’s Intestinal Cleanse
- Shillington’s Intestinal Detox (Bentonite clay, flax, pectin, charcoal, and more)
- Total Nutrition Formula
- Shillington’s Blood Detox
- Formula SF722 – Thorne (kills Candida)
- FloraMend – Thorne (Probiotic, passes through stomach acid)
- Digestive Enzymes Ultra w/Betaine HCl – Pure Encapsulations
- Niacin with flush (Vitamin B3)
- Vitamin B6 Complex
- Shillington’s Intestinal Kleanse for Kids
- Oil of oregano – Gaia Herbs (Antimicrobial support, antioxidants)
- Shillington’s Echinacea+ (Immune system support)
- Chinese goldthread – Wise Woman Herbals (Immune system and antimicrobial support – if out, try Berbercap)
- Liquid Light – Sunwarrior (Minerals)
- Shillington’s Body Balance (Iron, Iodine, Balance PH)
- How To Detoxify and Heal From Vaccinations – For Adults and Children
- Influenza Vaccine – A Comprehensive Overview of the Potential Dangers and Effectiveness of the Flu Shot
- The MMR Vaccine – A Comprehensive Overview Of the Potential Dangers and Effectiveness
- How Plumbing, Not Vaccines, Eradicated Disease
- Autism and Vaccines: CDC Whistleblower Exposes Vaccine Dangers, Lies, and Cover-ups
- 19 kids in Summit Co. diagnosed with whooping cough despite being up to date on vaccinations – Fox 13, Saltlake City