So you don’t indulge in sugar. You never take antibiotics. You eat a pretty good diet. Why are you still battling Candida?
You may have to look no further than your mouth. If you have amalgam fillings – mercury fillings – the cause of your Candidiasis might be staring back at you.
The Problem with Amalgam Fillings
Mercury is one of the most toxic substances known to man, yet many of us have mercury fillings in our mouths that are poisoning us. Tiny particles break free and mercury vapor is released that we inhale or swallow. The mercury release is 50 times higher for those who have mercury fillings capped with gold.
The body doesn’t just slough off the mercury. The sneaky, toxic, heavy metal fools the body. Its molecular structure is so similar to selenium, which the body needs, the cells snap it up as if it were a helpful mineral.
In the gut, mercury creates an environment that is not friendly for beneficial bacteria. An overgrowth of bad bacteria and Candida results.
When mercury fillings are removed and a proper detox is completed, Candida overgrowth is known to resolve itself with little to no effort.
How to Get Mercury Fillings Removed
Mercury is so toxic, removal of the fillings must be done by a dentist who knows how to protect you during the process. Biological dentists are holistic dentists who are trained in the safe removal of amalgam fillings. It is still a good idea to talk with the dentist to be sure that their procedure covers all of the steps for safe removal.
When mercury fillings are removed, they break apart releasing particles of mercury. They also release vapor. The Proper protocol involves covering every patch of your skin that could be exposed as well as protecting your airway. This is done with goggles to protect your eyes, a forced air breathing apparatus, extra suction, draping to cover your face, a rubber dam to prevent swallowing particles or inhaling vapors. Cold water should also be used to minimize vaporization and you should rinse your mouth thoroughly after removal.
Find a Dentist to Remove Mercury Amalgams Fillings Safely
The following databases should help you find a holistic practitioner. The International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine has a database of practitioners. You might also try the Mercury Safe Dentist Directory.
Take chlorella, spirulina, and lots of vitamin C, from a trustworthy whole food source, and eat tons of salad with a wide variety of produce.
- Heal Cavities, Gum Disease, Naturally with Organic Oral Care – Toothpaste recipes included
- How to Kill Candida and Balance Your Inner Ecosystem
- Make Your Immune System Bulletproof with These Natural Remedies
- How to Detoxify from Vaccinations & Heavy Metals
- Inexpensive, Easy Detox – The One Gallon Challenge
- Shillington’s Tooth and Gum Formula
- Floramind-Prime by Thorne
- Shillington’s Intestinal Cleanse
- Formula SF722
- MicroDefense – Pure Encapsulations
- Shillington’s Herbal Snuff
- Safe Removal of Amalgam Fillings – International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology
- The Mercury Issue Presentation by Dr Alison Adams – YouTube.com