California is the third state to remove all personal exemptions for vaccinations in schools with the passing and signing of SB 277. At the time of this writing, California and the other two states that you see below in black also have no personal exemption choices for public schools. States in the gray color have religious vaccine exemption legislation at the time of this article’s last update. Lavender colored states allow for both personal and religious exemptions.
Be sure to check out How To Detoxify and Heal From Vaccinations – For Adults and Children, and also learn more about the MMR Vaccine and the Flu Shot.
- Doctors Against Vaccines – Hear From Those Who Have Done the Research
- Scientists Against Vaccines – Hear From Those Who Have Done the Research
- How To Detoxify and Heal From Vaccinations – For Adults and Children
- Influenza Vaccine – A Comprehensive Overview of the Potential Dangers and Effectiveness of the Flu Shot
- The MMR Vaccine – A Comprehensive Overview Of the Potential Dangers and Effectiveness
- How Plumbing, Not Vaccines, Eradicated Disease
- Autism and Vaccines: CDC Whistleblower Exposes Vaccine Dangers, Lies, and Cover-ups