People who suffer from an overabundance of yeast like Candida, or any other type of fungal infection, need to cut out sugars. This protocol has worked for many people, and it works faster and better than any medication as long as the diet is right, refined sugars are not ingested, and the body is not filled with toxic pharmaceuticals. This includes vaccines. Vaccinations have toxins in them that kill gut flora and weaken the immune system.
A Few Things to Know
If you don’t have your appendix, if you get regularly vaccinated, or if you have mercury fillings, you should take a good quality probiotic every day for the rest of your life.
If you have allergies, asthma, headaches, cancer, or diabetes; if you see floaters; or if you have almost any other ailment or disease; you have too much Candida.
It’s not just white sugar and high fructose corn syrup that feed Candida. Agave nectar, coconut sugar, dates, fresh pressed fruit, carrot or beet juices, raw honey, and brown rice syrup all feed Candida in the body.
If you have taken antibiotics, you need to heal your gut and rebuild the healthy bacteria in your system.
Candida makes you crave sugar. When you feed the body sugar, you feed the Candida. It multiplies. The fungus eats you when it gets hungry. So you feed it again. This is a very simplistic way of putting it, and there is so much more going on, but this explanation is close enough for these purposes.
Candida can cause joint pain, stiffness, slow healing, and an inability to heal.
Candida can lie dormant for up to six months. When everything is back in control, keep in mind that Candida is always ready and able to spring back into life if it’s fed. You have to keep the gut balanced even after you heal it with a proper diet.
This, protocol only works with the right diet. That’s also true for anything that will kill excess Candida and balance the body. Diet is key.
A healthy diet consists of 80% or more raw, fresh, organic produce. Eat more vegetables than fruit. This is imperative for anyone who is ridding the body of Candida. Big salads (see 80% Raw Food Diet for a recipe) are the foundation of a healthy diet that balances the digestive system.
No refined foods. Whole foods only. Make smoothies with coconut water, whole pineapple (it’s juicy), unsweetened nut milk, or water instead of fruit juice. Make nut milks at home with sprouted nuts. Take extra supplements when consuming pineapple or grapes, as they are very high in sugars, and remember to limit fruit until your gut is balanced.
Gluten and Candida do not mix. If the gut is unwell, gluten is causing serious problems. Nobody with Candida overgrowth should be attempting to digest gluten. A gut with an excess of Candida has holes in it. When gluten breaks through the gut undigested, it is toxic to the body.
Do not drink anything that is sweetened unless it’s sweetened with stevia. Anyone with hypoglycemia or diabetes should use stevia with caution, as it can be problematic, but it doesn’t feed Candida. The second source below has a cranberry lemonade recipe to help detox.
Supplements that are known to combat fungus include wormwood, black walnut hull, Spanish black radish, Pau d’Arco, goldenseal, coptischinensis, ginger, cinnamon, and olive leaf extract. All of these are great to have around, and a few of them are exceptional at killing parasites, viruses, and bacterial infections (coptischinensis, wormwood, black walnut hull, Spanish black radish) but while they are certainly antifungal, they’re not the strongest solution to kill excess Candida.
My favorite combination for eliminating excess yeast in my body and balancing the gut flora is undecenoic acid, very high quality probiotics, and an intestinal detox that repairs the gut and kills parasites. It’s also a good idea to use an additional supplement that’s a parasite killer such as a supplement with wormwood and black walnut hulls.
- Shillington’s Intestinal Cleanse (kills parasites, heals the intestinal walls, sets up hospital home for health flora)
- Formula SF722 (undecenoic acid, kills candida and other fungal functions better than other antimicrobials)
- FloraMend-Prime by Thorne (a strong probiotic designed to pass through the stomach acid and into the intestinal tract, all other supplements can be taken together, but take this one separately like early morning and late night)
- MicroDefense – Pure Encapsulations (a parasite killer, works pretty well on Candida, but works better on many other parasites)
- Shillington’s Intestinal Detox (This is necessary only for those with seriously damaged intestines, anyone who has recently been vaccinated, or those looking to do a thorough detox)
- 80% Raw Food Diet
- The Reasons Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Disease Are On the Rise
- No More Gluten – How I Found Health After MS
- How to Kill Candida and Balance Your Inner Ecosystem
- Inexpensive Easy Detox – The One Gallon Challenge
- How to Detoxify from Vaccinations & Heavy Metals
- Candida Or Celiac Disease Which Came First
- The Fascinating Bacteria in our Gut, and How it Affects Our Whole Lives
- How to Cure Candida
- After taking antibiotics, this is what you need to do to restore healthy intestinal flora
- Fermented Foods Optimize Your Health