- 2 cups pecans – soak 2 cups of pecans overnight. Rinse, then dehydrate until crunchy (usually overnight)
- 1 and ½ cup dates – soak dates for 20 minutes
- 2 cups pumpkin meat – scrape out pumpkin meat (no peel) and remove seeds
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup meat scraped from a young coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh grated gingerroot
- ½ tsp cloves
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp allspice
- 1/3 cup water from a young coconut
Combine pecans and ½ cup dates in a food processor and mix until uniform. Press mixture into pie pan to form crust.
Combine all remaining ingredients in a food processor and puree. Spoon into crust and serve.