Lyme disease is a shockingly common condition that infects more than 200,000 people in the U.S. each year. Out of all the people who suffer from Lyme disease symptoms, only 20% are correctly diagnosed, according to research. More and more people are mistakenly identified with other health conditions and do not receive the proper treatment.
Lyme disease is caused by bacteria carried by ticks. It is an inflammatory illness that has symptoms like headaches, rashes, chills, and fever. When left untreated, the condition may worsen to develop cardiac symptoms, neurological conditions, and arthritis. Lyme disease can be a life-changing illness.
At present, there is still no medical treatment available for the full treatment of Lyme disease. Antibiotics are prescribed to treat Lyme disease during its early stages. Treatment for chronic Lyme disease (when symptoms last for more than six months) is yet to be discovered. In many parts of the world, essential oils are being used to cure this illness naturally.
Essential Oils To Help Fight Lyme Disease
Essential oils are pure extracts from natural substances and materials like plants, roots, and other liquids. Since they do not contain artificial ingredients that usually carry toxins and harmful substances, essential oils have been used to treat various chronic and sensitive illnesses. These wonders of nature have been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine. Their use would not have continued if they were not so effective.
- Clove Oil – One of the strongest and most potent antimicrobial substance that is extracted primarily for dentistry purposes, clove oil is both an analgesic and an antiseptic. It also has a very high capacity in terms of oxygen radical absorbance and is capable of fighting borrelia and bartonella infections.
- Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano – All of which are antibacterial and also used for different infections, thyme, marjoram, and oregano are effective against Lyme disease.
- Frankincense – A muscle relaxant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and immune-stimulant in one, Frankincense is one of the most popular essential oils used for curing Lyme disease. Basically, it reduces the inflammation of the affected parts and contributes to the control and regulation of immune-system reactions. Mixing it with 2 drops of oregano and coconut oil for topical application on the feet during the day is an innovative way to continue your treatment without bothering others with the smell. Internally, take 2 drops of this essential oil each day, which you can combine with clove, lemongrass, and helichrysum for better results.
- Cinnamon – This aromatic oil is not only good for relaxing the mood, it is also a powerful antimicrobial substance that cures Lyme disease.
- Tea Tree Oil – This essential oil is known to be very effective in liquefying and removing biofilms, the thin film of bacteria that settles on a surface. It is a very good antibacterial that works hand-in-hand with clove to deliver the best treatment outcomes.
- Rosemary, Lavender, Rose, Geranium – These lovely and aromatic plants, when extracted as essential oils, are known for their ability to stop the infectious borrelia from communicating with each other. Therefore, they are helpful in preventing relapse or reactivity in the long run.
Endless Possibilities With Natural Essential Oils
Essential oils can either be ingested (one to 3 drops every day) or applied on the surface of the skin generously. Since they are known to be concentrated substances essential oils should be carefully handled. A few drops can be very strong. Improper use can cause serious health problems.
As a side note, please make sure you are using an essential oil brand that is truly 100% pure and organic, free of any kind of synthetics.
Nevertheless, since essential oils are purely natural, they do not bear side effects that, as a whole, worsen the situation instead of helping the patient recover. To learn more about essential oils, subscribe to our email updates to get 2 free audiobooks on essential oils and a 9-day free essential oil eCourse.
- How to Cure Lyme Disease, and Virtually Any Other Bacterial Infection, Naturally
- How I Replaced Medications With Essential Oils
- Overcoming Lyme Disease with Essential Oils– Raindrop Training
- Essential Oils Used For Lyme Disease – Healing Well
- Lyme Disease Natural Remedies – Dr. Axe
- What Is Lyme Disease – Lyme Symptoms.com
- Working With Essential Oils – My Lyme Treatment