Aluminum is the Earth’s third most common element and our most common metal. It is lightweight, durable, and easily combines with other metals. Due to these characteristics, aluminum is used in a huge variety of products. It is essential to the aerospace industry and it’s used in other transportation applications, in construction, for electrical wiring, and a host of other manufactured products including pigments and paints, fuel, light bulbs, and most every conceivable type of metal product.
Unfortunately, its uses do not stop there.
Aluminum in Food and Over-the-Counter Medications
Aluminum is added to many processed foods as fillers, emulsifiers, and anti-caking agents. It is found in baking powder and preservatives. It is even added to soy-based baby formulas. Aluminum is also used in sugar refining, in the brewing process, and as an aid to water purification in water treatment plants. It is also found in antacids and other pharmaceuticals.
Antacids, buffered aspirins, anti-ulcerative, and anti-diarrheal medications contain enormous amounts of aluminum compared to foods. Antacids have been linked to bone density problems because aluminum interferes with calcium absorption.
Aluminum in Cookware and Food Containers
We also ingest aluminum that leaches into food and drink from aluminum cans and aluminum cookware. Just boil water in an aluminum pan and pour the water into a glass jar to see how gray it has become, or lay aluminum foil against spaghetti sauce and watch it dissolve into the food.
Aluminum in Body Care Products
Our skin, the largest organ of the body, absorbs whatever we put on it. Aluminum is an ingredient in many personal body products including antiperspirants.
Aluminum in Vaccines
Not only do we absorb aluminum and ingest it, we also inject it. Aluminum is commonly used as an adjuvant in vaccines as a means to increase the immune system’s reaction to the pathogen.
Aluminum Is Toxic
There are too many sources of aluminum toxicity to list, from cosmetics to plane exhaust particulates that fall from the sky. However it enters the body, aluminum is highly toxic. While most of it is expelled, the aluminum retained is absorbed and accumulates in the bones, the brain, and other organs and tissues. Individuals with renal disease and premature infants have more difficulty expelling it.
The following quote is from Aluminum-Induced Entropy in Biological Systems: Implications for Neurological Disease. (Al is the abbreviation for aluminum.)
Al disrupts biological self-ordering, energy transduction, and signaling systems, thus increasing biosemiotic entropy. Beginning with the biophysics of water, disruption progresses through the macromolecules that are crucial to living processes (DNAs, RNAs, proteoglycans, and proteins). It injures cells, circuits, and subsystems and can cause catastrophic failures ending in death. Al forms toxic complexes with other elements, such as fluorine, and interacts negatively with mercury, lead, and glyphosate. Al negatively impacts the central nervous system in all species that have been studied, including humans.”
For more than 30 years we have known that aluminum is found in the brain tissues of deceased Alzheimer’s patients. Like every other scientific discovery that impacts big business in this country, this finding was refuted by additional studies and supported by others that defended the original conclusion that aluminum is a causal factor for Alzheimer’s. But Alzheimer’s is just one of the possible outcomes. Aluminum causes a cascade effect where the immune system and the central nervous system interact and spiral out of control. Results can include a number of autoimmune diseases (such as multiple sclerosis) or neurological diseases (such as Parkinson’s disease or encephalopathy associated with autism).
The step-by-step process of destruction from the article, Aluminum’s Role in CNS-immune System Interactions leading to Neurological Disorder, outlines the inflammation cascade due to aluminum exposure.
- Aluminum disrupts water-based cellular homeostasis and causes a crisis for the exposed cell.
- The cell sends out “death alarm” messages, which draw in macrophages and other immune cells, initiating an inflammatory cascade.
- The highly stressed cell dies via necrosis rather than a “programmed cell death,” and releases its DNA into the interstitial tissues.
- This extracellular DNA is picked up as an antigenic signal by immune cells and leads directly to autoimmune disease.
- In parallel, sulfate synthesis and sulfate transport are disrupted due in part to Al contamination of the pineal gland and other sensitive nuclei in the midbrain.
- The entire biological system switches from a sulfate-based to a phosphate-based management strategy for maintaining water interfaces, leading to hyperparathyroidism.
We are poisoning ourselves and our children. At the very least, common sense dictates removing aluminum from vaccines, food, and our water supply. What can we do? Obviously, limit ingesting and breathing aluminum, but that’s not enough. We’ve gone way too far down our modern industrial path to entirely avoid such toxins. The good news is, the body can handle a remarkable toxic load when the diet is right. Raw, fresh, organic produce helps pull toxins, including heavy metals, from the body. Amino acids in protein and pectin found in the rinds of many fruits and vegetables are both found to chelate, but some foods are known for chelating heavy metals:
- Cilantro, coriander
Natural Chelating Supplements
- Activated charcoal
- Bentonite clay
- Medical Mushrooms
- Yellow dock leaves
- Algae (like spirulina and chlorella)
For a thorough heavy metal detox, check out the protocol in How To Detoxify and Heal From Vaccinations – For Adults and Children and also see Total Nutrition – Make your own Homemade Multivitamin and Mineral Formula.
- Shillington’s Intestinal Detox
- HM Chelate – Pure Encapsulations
- Reishi Extract – Host Defense
- Activated Charcoal • 100c – Integrative Therapeutics
- Shillington’s Total Nutrition Formula
- How To Detoxify and Heal From Vaccinations – For Adults and Children
- How to Detoxify from Vaccinations & Heavy Metals
- More Doctors Against Vaccines
- Flu Shot Facts Everyone Should Know
- Is Your Deodorant Drugging You Through The Armpits Daily With This Neurotoxin?
- Top 5 Foods that Detox Heavy Metals and Toxins – With Protocol
- Top 5 Foods that Detox Heavy Metals and Toxins – With Protocol
- Aluminum-Induced Entropy in Biological Systems: Implications for Neurological Disease, Journal of Toxicology – NCBI
- Aluminum’s Role in CNS-immune System Interactions leading to Neurological Disorders – MIT
- Human Health Risk Assessment for Aluminium, Aluminium Oxide, And Aluminium Hydroxide – NCBI